PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE MOVING ON TO OTHER PAGES:
I am not a medical professional nor do I offer medical advice. I offer shamanic healing in cooperation with my Herd of rescue animals.
There's a lot of gaslighting happening in Spiritual communities right now. As more people seek me out to discover shamanism, I wanted to list a few core beliefs that are important for my clients to understand.
I fiercely protect my Herd and the Land I care for so it's important that those who come here understand what I believe:
- I believe a woman has autonomy to make whatever decision she wants about her body.
- I strongly support LGBTQ and Transgender humans and we welcome them here at The Sanctuary
- I believe in common-sense gun control laws
- I believe Joe Biden won the election (seems weird to have to say that)
- I believe Black Lives Matter
- I believe in Indigenous Cultural respect and offer my shamanic training based on teachings I've had from Indigenous Shamans and Elders
- I believe everyone who comes to The Sanctuary needs to be responsible for their own energy
- I believe in a non-secular learning approach and honor The Great Creator and Great Mother
-Bottom line - I'm a far left leaning Human who practices her craft on behalf of Mother Earth and All My Relations.
Thanks for stopping by.